This Creative Circuits kit is part of Scientific Sue’s Science It! Programme; it is used to teach the basics of electrical circuits in a fun, hands-on way.
Build a 3D model creation and use your scientific knowledge to light it up!
- 140 g Conductive Craft Doh
- 90 g Insulating Modelling Clay
- 2 x Battery holder with switch, connecting wires and connecting blades
- 4 x 3V Lithium Batteries
- 4 x spare blades
- 8 x LED’s (mixed)
Activity and Educational notes provided – 8 pages!
BATTERIES: 4 x 3V button lithium cells included
HOW CREATIVE CIRCUITS WORKS?
Creative Circuits uses conductive craft-doh in place of traditional electrical wires and modelling clay to act as an insulating material. The insulating material is there to prevent your conducting wires from touching and hence avoiding short circuits!
This innovation way of playing with electricity allows you to discover the benefits of series and parallel circuits in fun and safe way and then use that knowledge to create your own illuminated 3-D designs.
Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your item has been despatched.
The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorisation, verification and processing.
In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, or other reason outside of our control, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- Science2Life reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.