Create your own magically bouncing bubbles with this bouncing bubble kit!
This super bouncing bubble kit is the perfect gift idea – great for Christmas stocking fillers and party bags!
Great indoor and outdoor activity.
Be fascinated and amazed!
- bottle of bouncing bubble solution 50 ml
- magic gloves
- pipette blowers
- small tub
- Open the tub of bubbles and carefully remove the plastic seal with a knife or scissors.
- Quarter fill the small tub with the bubble solution.
- Put on the magic glove.
- Dip the wider end of the pipette into the solution and the slowly blow down the pipette to form a bubble the size of an egg.
- Gently flick the pipette so that the bubble starts to fall to the ground.
- Catch the bubble.
- Repeat, this time bounce the bubble.
Ordinary bubbles go pop! Our super bubbles do not!
Safety notice: It is recommended that all young children should wear safety goggles when playing with bubbles to prevent any soap splashes going into their eyes.
What to do if a bubble bursts in their eye:
Rinse eyes with lukewarm water with one of the following methods:
- Pour a gentle stream of water from a jug or clean teapot over the eye from the inside corner by the nose, across the eye, flowing out towards the ear.
- Eye may be irrigated in the shower if this can be accomplished without delay.
- Young children may be wrapped like a mummy in a towel with arms at side and held over sink or tub or laid on counter during flushing.
Warning: Slipping hazard. Clean up any spillages immediately.