Create your own magically bouncing bubbles with this bouncing bubble kit!
This super bouncing bubble kit is the perfect gift idea – a must for Christmas stocking fillers and party bags!
Great indoor and outdoor activity.
Be fascinated and amazed!
- 1 x bottle of bouncing bubble solution 50 ml
- 1 x magic glove
- 2 x pipette blowers
- 1 x 30 ml measuring cup
- Open the tub of bubbles and carefully remove the plastic seal with a knife or scissors.
- Carefully pour 10 ml of bubble solution in to the measuring cup.
- Put on the magic glove.
- Dip the wider end of the pipette into the solution and then slowly blow down the pipette to form a bubble the size of an egg.
- Gently flick the pipette so that the bubble starts to fall to the ground.
- Catch the bubble.
- Repeat, this time bounce the bubble.
- Let’s investigate:
- What is the maximum number of times you can bounce the bubble?
- What happens to the bubble if your upward pushing force is too big?
- Will you bubble bounce on other types of material? Wool, sweatshirt material, cotton, rubber glove, hand etc
- Does the size of the bubble affect the number of bounces you can make?
- Can you use any liquid soap to form bouncing bubbles?
Ordinary bubbles go pop! Our super bubbles do not!
Safety notice: It is recommended that all young children should wear safety goggles when playing with bubbles to prevent any soap splashes going into their eyes.
What to do if a bubble bursts in their eye:
Rinse eyes with lukewarm water with one of the following methods:
- Pour a gentle stream of water from a jug or clean teapot over the eye from the inside corner by the nose, across the eye, flowing out towards the ear.
- Eye may be irrigated in the shower if this can be accomplished without delay.
- Young children may be wrapped like a mummy in a towel with arms at side and held over sink or tub or laid on counter during flushing.
Warning: Slipping hazard. Clean up any spillages immediately.