We bring highly interactive and innovative STEAM focussed shows and workshops to schools, colleges or special events.
What is STEAM and why is it important for our children?
STEAM is an acronym for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics. STEAM education uses art, drama and design to bring the STEM subjects to life and make them real and relevant to the world we live in today.
Create a buzz about Science and Engineering by booking one of our inspirational shows which will fill your audiences with wonder and excitement!
Science2Life’s dynamic and innovative approach to teaching and learning not only promotes lifelong learning and the development of creativity and thinking and problem-solving skills, but also makes STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) subjects simple, real and relevant.
“To fire the spirit of discovery and inspire, through innovative and imaginative programmes, the next generation to incorporate the STEAM subjects as part of their popular culture.”
We do this by:
- Providing high quality and engaging STEAM shows and workshops for schools and colleges, corporate events and festivals
- Teacher training programmes
- Communication training programmes
- Custom made shows and workshops for festivals and science centres
- Science busking training for students and academics
- Developing educational material and products
- Writing stimulating science blogs, teaching notes and books
Interested in Our Shows?Simply complete our online form to make an enquiry.