Science2Life’s dynamic and innovative approach to teaching and learning not only promotes lifelong learning and the development of creativity and thinking and problem solving skills, but also makes STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) subjects simple, real and relevant.
“To fire the spirit of discovery and inspire, through innovative and imaginative programmes, the next generation to incorporate the STEAM subjects as part of their popular culture.“
We do this by:
- Providing high quality and engaging STEAM shows and workshops for schools and colleges, corporate events and festivals
- Teacher training programmes
- Science communication training programmes
- Custom made shows and workshops for festivals and science centres
- Science busking training for students and academics
- Working with the media
- Developing educational material and products
- Writing stimulating science articles and books
Interested in Our Shows?Simply complete our online form to make an enquiry.