STEAM Academy: BOUNCING BUBBLES INVESTIGATION for up to 30 participants per session.
Organising a Festival Event? Supporting more than one school? Contact us to discuss discount options
Bubbles: The Miracles of Physics
- Online support for organisers
- a pre-recorded interactive Science of Bubbles Show
- Selection of bubble toys making the pre-recorded show interactive!
- 27 page guidance booklet
- guidance video to help you set up your event and run the ‘I need a volunteer!” sections of the Science of Bubbles Show
- 30 sets of apparatus for making bouncing bubbles!
- All you need to provide is water, scissors, paper towels and a large bottle of Fairy liquid – original!
This awesome bubble kit contains a range of traditional and modern bubble toys and chemicals all of which offer great STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) teaching and learning possibilities; plus, they will help you and your young Bubbleologists make a range of amazing bubbles: big, small, touchable, bouncing, floating & sinking.
Bubble Play – introduction of session
Bouncing Bubble Activity
- 90 x 30 ml measuring cups
- 30 x 3 ml graduated pipettes
- 30 x straws/stirrers
- 30 x 300 ml mixing bowls with lids
- 30 x magic gloves
- 2 x 200 ml glycerine
Workshop Support for Organisers
- Guidance notes – 27 pages!
- Pre-recorded video giving guidance on how to run ‘I need a volunteer” sections of the show and the on how to run the science investigation
- AKTIVORA (100 ml) sanitiser allowing you to spray the gloves so that they can go from class to class.
Want to turn this into a ‘Make and Take’ activity for the children? We have a bolt-on option for this workshop. This allows you to add extra kits in multiples of 6.
All you then have to do is pass the activity box from class to class
Note: If you run this as a Make & Take Activity each child can leave with:
- 1 x 300 ml bowl filled with their bouncing bubble solution,
- a magic glove,
- 1 x 3 ml pipette blowing tube and
- 1 x 30 ml measuring cup.
INNOVATIVE IMAGINATIVE CREATIVE
Birthdays, Weddings, STEM Events – in fact this indoor activity is perfect for any one wanting a fun educational celebration session!
Want the live options – in person on online? Contact us.
Safety: It is recommended that all young children should wear safety goggles when playing with bubbles to prevent any soap splashes going into their eyes – these can be purchased for our store.
What to do:
Eyes: Rinse eyes with lukewarm water with one of the following methods:
- Pour a gentle stream of water from a jug or clean teapot over the eye from the inside corner by the nose, across the eye, flowing out towards the ear.
- Eye may be irrigated in the shower if this can be accomplished without delay.
- Young children may be wrapped like a mummy in a towel with arms at side and held over sink or tub or laid on counter during flushing.