Invisible ink spy pen with UV light
This spy pen lets you write secret messages which are only revealed by the built in UV light!
This invisible ink spy pen is a perfect gift for children. They can use the UV pen to uncover secret messages.
Children love forensic spy games and these pens make a perfect addition to any spies collection box.
- Shine the light on the writing spot to see the message appear like magic!
- A perfect party gift allowing your children to be really creative with their writing, sketching and drawing.
The UV Security Light Pen can be used to check for watermarks on bank notes and other documents, and the pen used to invisibly mark documents or bank notes or to write ‘secret’ messages. Perfect for the little spy in your household!
- Batteries Included
- Discreet, totally portable security solution
- Built-in UV light for easy identification of marked items
- UV light also effective for checking bank note watermarks
- Quickly and easily write and view ‘secret’ messages
Hide in Plain Sight
Ultraviolet marker pens use ink which lacks colour pigment, so it doesn’t leave a mark visible to the naked eye under normal lighting conditions. However, when illuminated with a UV light source (sometimes called a blacklight), it fluoresces brightly. This is easiest to see in dim lighting conditions.
A nice, compact source for UV light is a UV/Purple LED which emits light in the 400nm wavelength. This is right at the edge of the visible light spectrum, so you will see a purple glow cast from it, but it is a long enough wave to excite the fluorescent material and reveal the secret message.
NON PERMANENT INK
Pull security tab out before first use