We have gone VIRTUAL! Supermarket Science Show with Scientific Sue – from £ 125 – £175
Create a buzz about Science and Engineering by booking one of our inspirational shows or workshops which will fill your audiences with wonder and excitement!
One video containing fields for personalised elements that will make your attendees and sponsors feel part of the event!
Our shows are still interactive whether they are broadcast live or pre- recorded
The SUPERMARKET SCIENCE SHOW focuses on items which are readily available at home or in the shops.
Lots of opportunities for VOLUNTEERS!
Personalised video options, customised to each individual school, event organiser or client.
Want to congratulate your class? Are you booking this for a festival? Are you a company supporting/funding an event?
- Personalised message: We can insert messages to the beginning and end of the video! Creating your own special message will truly engage your audience.
- Customised Outro video: Using personal elements such as a logo or photo plus a company or school’s name, email, web page etc., we can create your own outro video
- Check out the promotional video and imagine your school or company’s details replacing ours!
Bonuses of booking a pre-recorded activity:
- Pre-recorded videos come with a level of stability which makes viewing fun with no technical issue hassles.
- You can rewatch them!
- The show video can be loaded directly into your own e-learning platform or be accessed from a private YouTube URL.
- The videos can be seen at any time and from any location – or you can fit the video into a scheduled timetable.
- Pre-recorded videos give event organisers, teachers and parents greater flexibility in e-learning.
- If the children are at home, you can give the parents access to the video, the children can watch and experiment when it fits into their home schedule.
- You are in control of the video and hence the pace of the show.
- You can pause as many times as you like.
- Explore the science at a pace suited to your children’s educational needs
- You can choose one volunteer or choose the whole class!
- Use the video contents to create a science day or a week filled with science – you could do one or two experiments/investigations per day – making it easier to focus on one topic at a time.
- Play the video in a live session – while the children watch, you can answer their questions in the chat window. Pause the video for them to carryout an experiment – this could lead on to live discussion opportunities.