A bubble wand for children and adults!
The telescopic design makes it easy to carry to your bubble parties and workshops.
EVERYBODY LOVES GIANT BUBBLES!
Easily make giant long lasting bubbles with this big bubble maker tri-wand.
Portable High quality Colourful Not a one-time product.
Send giant 3 m long bubbles skywards! The huge bubbles create larger than life memories. You might even find yourself having more fun than the children with this innovative wand.
Use the cable ties to join the two strands together and make strings of bubbles!
DANGER! Magical Science: Fun Guaranteed!
Get you and your family playing outdoors, enhancing your imagination and coordination, decreasing stress, and helping you and yours stay happy enjoying carefree childhood fun with this Ubitree big bubble tri-wand.
Astound your friends, and shock your neighbours. Huge, easy, outdoor fun for all year long for the ages 6 to 96.
Use the cable ties to turn this wand into a multi-bubble wand.
- After use, please wipe off water stains to prevent rust on the product’s metal parts
- 4 x Scientific Sue’s Bubble Mix Sachets – each making 2L of amazing bubble juice
- 4 x Sachets of pH adjuster
- 1 × Stainless Steel Telescopic Bubble Wand
- 6 x Twist Ties
You need: A Bucket and 125 ml Fairy Liquid for each batch of 2L of bubble juice.
How good is our bubble mix? We think it is AWESOME!
Looking for a birthday party or science club activity? Check out our STEAM ACADEMY: Bubbleology Workshops!
Safety: It is recommended that all young children should wear safety goggles when playing with bubbles to prevent any soap splashes going into their eyes.
What to do:
Eyes: Rinse eyes with lukewarm water with one of the following methods:
- Pour a gentle stream of water from a jug or clean teapot over the eye from the inside corner by the nose, across the eye, flowing out towards the ear.
- Eye may be irrigated in the shower if this can be accomplished without delay.
- Young children may be wrapped like a mummy in a towel with arms at side and held over sink or tub or laid on counter during flushing.
Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your item has been despatched.
The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorisation, verification and processing.
In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, or other reason outside of our control, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- Science2Life reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.