Drop Play Drain
Messy Play Water Colours helps build social development through playing together, physical development through the training of hand eye coordination and cognitive development by teaching how water can behave when poured from different containers through colourful water play!
Simply add the tablets to the water to change the colour.
Messy Play Water Colours tub contains:
*10 x red tablets
*10 x green tablets
*10 x blue tablets
Each tablet is big enough to colour a bath filled with water.
Step 1: How to create your Baff Water Colours Adventure
- Fill the bath as usual
- Drop the Baff Water colours tablets into the ater and watch as your bath instantly and magically changes colour!
- Add bubble bath for extra fun!
- Now climb in and begin your Baff Water Colours adventure!
Step 2: Draining your Baff Water
- When you Baff adventure has come to an end, climb out of the bath carefully
- The Baff Water Colours will have completely dissolved in the bath, so you can simply pull the plug and drain your bath as normal.
A little bit of Science
Each tablet contains some Sodium Bicarbonate and Citric Acid; when these two chemicals dissolve in water they will react releasing bubbles filled with carbon dioxide gas!
Why not crush a tablet until you have a powder. Messy play helps build social development through playing together, physical development through the training of hand eye co-ordination and cognitive development by teaching how water can behave when poured from one container to another through colourful play. Simply add the powder to the water to change the colour of the water – this is not only good visually but helps when trying to read off volume measurements from jug, babies bottles etc.