Scientific Sue’s bubble mix will allow you to make over 50 L of bubble juice!
Perfect for festivals and big out door gatherings
EVERYBODY LOVES GIANT BUBBLES!
Send giant bubbles, more than 3 m long, skywards!
Bubbles hold many wonders and create lots of excitement;
These huge bubbles create larger than life memories. You might even find yourself having more fun than the children.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 99% 100 ml
- Bubble Polymer Mix 100 g
- Bubble pH Adjuster 200 g
- 5 Piece Set Measuring Spoons with a quarter tsp (1 ml, 1 g), half a tsp (2.5 ml, 2.5 g), one tsp (5 ml, 5 g), half a tbsp (7.5 ml, 7.5 g) and one tbsp (15 ml, 15 g)
This kit allows you to make over 50 L of awesome bubble juice.
The addition of polymers to bubble solutions imparts added mechanical strength to the bubble film. The polymer molecules are coiled up; using the bubble wands we trap air in the film and cause it to stretch; the polymers then start of unfold allowing us to stretch the solution beyond the distance that the electrical forces between the solution’s molecules usually allow.
Storing and using your bubble juice
Natural polymers are reputed to be more prone to biological degradation (the breaking up of the long chains into small ones) than synthetic polymers (polymers derived from petroleum oil such as nylon and polyethylene). It is the nature of the long chain molecules which increase the elastic properties of the soap solution. So, it is very important to make sure all of the utensils and containers used to make and store the bubble juice are sterile to prevent contaminants ruining your bubble fun!
Instructions for making 2 L of bubble juice
- Using the 1 ml & 2.5 ml spoons add level spoonfuls of bubble polymer powder to your bucket – a total of 3.5 ml.
- Add 7.5 ml of isopropyl alcohol to the bucket and stir so that the powder is coated with the alcohol – this will prevent lumps forming in your solution.
- Add 125 ml of Fairy Liquid (original or platinum) and stir until the polymer is completely mixed in.
- Add 1875 ml of water to the container to make the solution up to 2 L.
- On warm days you may need to add a little more water.
- Add 7.5 ml of the pH adjuster
- Stir until the powder is completely mixed in – remove any foam – you are now set to go!
Your bubble solution improves with age, so if possible, make the evening before you are planning on using it.
If you are planning on using all of the bubble solution up in one session – there is no need to worry about sterilising any of the equipment you are going to use.
If you are not planning on using your bubble juice within 3-4 days of making it up – omit adding the pH adjuster at this stage. Add it on the day you plan to use the bubble juice. It is the high pH value of the detergent that increases the shelf life of this bubble juice mix.
Your bubble solution should be good to use for up to 2 weeks after you have made it provided it is stored in a closed sterile, airtight container.
Do not pour used bubble juice back into this container
‘Used juice’ is subject to contamination, from dirty hands to spores, dust and pollen – it is very difficult for children not to let their bubble wands hit the ground. Each time this happens and the wand is introduced into the bubble mix contaminates are also added.
Don’t want to make your own bubble wands? You don’t have to, the Ubitree tri-string wand is amazing!
The telescopic design makes it easy to carry to your bubble parties and workshops.
EVERYBODY LOVES GIANT BUBBLES!
Easily make giant long lasting bubbles with this big bubble maker tri-wand.
DANGER! Magical Science: Fun Guaranteed!
Get you and your family playing outdoors, enhancing your imagination and coordination, decreasing stress, and helping you and yours stay happy enjoying carefree childhood fun with this Ubitree big bubble tri-wand.
Astound your friends, and shock your neighbours. Huge, easy, outdoor fun for all year long for the ages 6 to 96.
How good is our bubble mix? We think it is AWESOME!
Looking for a birthday party or science club activity? Check out our STEAM ACADEMY: Bubbleology Workshops!
Safety: It is recommended that all young children should wear safety goggles when playing with bubbles to prevent any soap splashes going into their eyes.
What to do:
Eyes: Rinse eyes with lukewarm water with one of the following methods:
- Pour a gentle stream of water from a jug or clean teapot over the eye from the inside corner by the nose, across the eye, flowing out towards the ear.
- Eye may be irrigated in the shower if this can be accomplished without delay.
- Young children may be wrapped like a mummy in a towel with arms at side and held over sink or tub or laid on counter during flushing.
Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your item has been despatched.
The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorisation, verification and processing.
In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, or other reason outside of our control, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- Science2Life reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.