Night Strike Spin and Shoot dart blaster set with revolving target wheel – perfect party game!
The night strike spin and shoot game is a glow in the dark revolving target set, with foam dart launching blaster. Fix the six targets in place using the magnets around the edge of the wheel, then flick the switch and see them rotate at a steady speed. Load a dart into the barrel of the blaster and then pull the handle back to prepare it. Take aim and pull the trigger to send a dart hurtling towards the target. Hit or miss, take another dart from the included holder and take another shot! The eye-catching green design also glows in the dark, making this target shooting set perfect for any lighting condition.
- Target and blaster set
- Six targets that revolve on the wheel
- Targets pop-off when shot
- Twelve darts with holder
- Pull-back action blaster
BATTERIES: Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
Every toy is educational. This one will definitely encourage your children (young and old) to engage in play whilst at the same time allow the ideas of FORCES and MOTION to be examined.
- How far away is the target?
- How long does it take for the nerf rockets to hit the target?
- The target wheel is spinning – how many times per second?
- How much does the pull of gravity on the nerf rockets affect its trajectory?
- How can you use the camera on your phone to help answer questions like these?