The Clockwork Flippin Dog has an exciting trick that he’s learned to do, just for you.
Clockwork Flippin Dog – Wind up this perfectly trained pooch to watch his fabulous flipping action. He’s quite the show off, so he’ll flip over and over again, until he tires out. Then, show your friends this little pup’s skills to spread the laughs. After he’s completed his impressive flipping tricks, give him a yummy treat. Good dog!
- This friendly looking puppy dog jumps from a standing position to perform an acrobatic back-flip
- Available in 3 designs
- Dog chosen randomly – if you purchase more than 1 we will make sure you receive different designs
- A somersaulting, flipping clockwork dog
- Wind-up mechanism on the side.
- Approximately 5cm tall.
- Suitable for age 3+.
- Perfect additions to a party bag or great as a stocking filler
Clockwork means, literally, “working like a clock”, a mechanical clock!
When we wind–up the spring of this flipping dog, by using a winding key, some work is done by us – we add energy to the toy. As a result, the spring gets coiled up more tightly. The work done in winding the spring gets stored in the wound up spring in the form of elastic potential energy (i.e, potential energy due to change in shape).
The springs energy is released through a set of gears which control how quickly or slowly the clockwork machine can do things, they also control how much force the machine can produce – in this case how how the dog jumps!